1. Victorias Secret bronzer -We worked with Victoria’s Secret and their new VSX collection in April and became very familiar with Victoria’s Secret beauty products. I fell head over heels for their Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder. It’s the most amazing color, giving you a bright and natural sun-kissed glow. You just need to use a little at a time — I’ve been working off the same compact for months! This has definitely been one of my favorite summer beauty products.
2. Tarte Foundation-I wrote about my horrible allergic antibiotic reaction in March that left my skin covered in evil little hives. However I guess the saying is true: “when one door closes another one opens” because my allergic outbreak led me to Tarte prodcuts. In order to not irritate my already irritated skin the Sephora beauty consultant turned me on to Tarte cosmetics and I have been a huge fan ever since. I just love this foundation– it feels so light and makes my skin even and smooth. Even though it’s a bit on the pricer side, I feel that it is worth it. A little goes a long way and when it comes to foundation, I say you gotta invest!
3. Essie clambake-Adriane and I have shared our Essie ‘clambake’ color all summer long. It is the perfect pedicure shade. Nothing says “summer” like bright red toes!
4. Smashbox Primer-I had never used primer until a few months ago. I always thought it was one of those fancy beauty products you didn’t need. However, once I used it I saw what all the fuss is about! I prefer Smashbox primer- I’ve used both the regular andcolor correcting primer. It really evens out my skin– creating a great surface to apply makeup!
5. Moroccan Oil-Adriane has been using moroccan oil for a couple years now. We have blogged about it and even mentioned it in our Summer Beauty video here: Summer Beauty. I took Adriane’s advice and started using it and WOW do I love it. I have finer hair, so I just use a little bit before I style. The oil gives my hair a shine that I wouldn’t have otherwise. Love it!