The ‘White Wardrobe’ is a staple for Spring and Summer. This can be a tricky color to pull off so we’d like to give our thoughts on wearing white.. right!
– Doing all white is fun, but go all out on weekends and after work, try and tone it down in the office!
– Pair something like this stunning Calvin Klein dress with a navy blazer or cardigan for work! (Calvin Klein photo)
– Because white has such a summery, vacation feel it can look very casual so pick the right fabrics when donning white
– For day: Linen, denim, anything with eyelets (Chanel)
– For night: Satin, silk, heavier cottons, (cotton can work for day and night!) (Chanel night with Sienna)
– Finally, watch the cling and tightness of your outfit choice. White shows everything so do a 360 mirror turn to make sure you don’t have tugs in sight – and visible underwear is just a year-round NO!
Here is some gorgeous white we found for less!
White Old Navy dress for $25:
How about this Target Top for $27 (follow link!)
Esprit dress at Amazon for $112: